Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There's a Place Where You Can Get FREE STUFF Everyday!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
There is a place where YOU & I can get FREE Stuff Daily!
And the best part about it is you don't have to do anything special to get it. Honest you don't have to do surveys, buy a computer from some off the wall crazy yelling guy, or click through a million and one things saying no I don't want that or that, or that or that or THAT EITHER! Will you just give me the stuff already!  We've all see those type and it's a real pain in the butt being made to run around like some mouse on a wheel.

Don't worry though, because there really are tons of FREE things to be had and all you have to do is know where to look, what to look for and how to know what to look out for.  Then just hunt by google or better yet by SwagBucks "Hey make money while you search, it's the same thing, except they pay you.  You do like money right? Yeah I thought so."
Now if you have about 8 to 10 hours just go on SwagBucks and put FREEBIES, free, and things like that in the search bar.  Then just weed through the new ones and old ones and make sure it's not a scam one.  See I told you there were FREEBIES out there.  What? You don't have all day to hunt? You have to work? Oh, I hear ya.. I understand believe me I do.  The only other thing I can tell you to use my page.  Really that's it, just come to my FREEBIE Page

Yea, that's right I have a freebie website and I take hours on end to find the good deals and weeded through the bad deals.  Why? Oh, because I am nice like that.  Yeah, right!  No am nice, but that's not it.  I've been doing this for years.  I got really bored, since I had to be home with a broken back, and I wasn't really able to play music anymore. "It's very hard to play while laying down."  I learned where to look what to look for and since I love getting FREEBIES in the mail I am hooked on it now.  I end up giving it away to friends & family, stuffing stocking with some of it, and donating a lot of it to the homeless and the church.  It comes in very handy for going on vacation and over night trips too.

So, now if your ready to get REAL FREEBIES come on I'll show you how to get,
FREE Coffee, FREE Fries, Free Cd's, Free Books, Free Jewelry, FREE toothpaste and tons of FREE coupons too!  You'll end up saving a ton of money.  Now, just before you start this if you've not done it already go set up a FREE-email box somewhere one with google, yahoo, hotmail any of the free sites and make it something quick  and easy where you'll remember it quickly.  That way when you sign up you can use that box where any advertisement they send you will go there and not in your good e-mail box.  Smart, huh?  Yeah, well not really, because I learned that the hard way more then once... yeah I know sometimes I am just a little slow, well I do have the excuse of being on drugs now don't I? Hey I did have a broken back now, it sure wasn't no tylenol I was on either. That stuff had me forgetting my name let a lone what e-mail box to use. ha ha

Well what are you waiting for? Come on get busy make that box and get over here filling up you Snail Mail Box.
C-ya soon! :)
Come join me on FaceBook and Twitter too, I am always posting freebies on there and you'll get to sign up before others do.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment