Sunday, April 11, 2010

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE, BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT? MAYBE YOU CAN

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend 

IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GOING TO COLLEGE OR YOUR CHILD IS ABOUT TO START COLLEGE

YOU'VE GOT TO START HUNTING FOR MONEY, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY START LOOKING FOR MONEY THEN,  IT'S TIME!


There are a lot of people and places giving money away all the time to people just like you, so get busy and start trying to get some of it.

Here is a great write up I think could be very helpful in finding the money you need.
Check it out and Good LUCK!

Art & Design School Scholarships - ArtSchools.com


I've also make a list of all the FREE Money for College I could find and put them on my main website, Smart Moms Saving Money. 
  Come on over and check out my Page on Saving Money For College

No comments:

Post a Comment