Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

I've been learning to cook better, while being on this funny Pantry Challenge over on Face Book. It's really very useful for using up everything in the fridge and pantry.
My goal in 2010 was to get rid of clutter in all areas of my life so this is working out great. I found a great site to help me with recipes it's called Super Cook http://www.supercook.com/ and it's FREE! You put in what type of food you have in your house and it pulls up all types of things you could cook with that and maybe a few more items so as to give you the opposition to go buy something.
I LOVE IT! Right now I have to get off here, because I am going to cook, Ground Beef Stroganoff. Should be interesting to say the least since it's the first time I have ever made it before. My job is to look up or come up with recipes and fix them, my families job is to eat it and like it. Not to bad of a deal, since I am following recipes so far. It may get a little bad towards the end of the month when all we have left in the pantry is pickles and tomato sauce, but so far so good. :)

Oh, one more thing before I go cook. I made BAGELS for the first time yesterday! I know how hard is that right, open the rapper and put it in the toaster, wow Laura your good. No, I made them from dust, bread dust that is: FLOUR! It came out pretty good, not as good as Thomas, my favorite brand, but good! Look below for my proof,I just had to show that off, it's a major deal to me.

If you want to join in the fun come on by, facebook and sign up. The challenge is on: Life as Mom or look on my page and you should be abel to get there. Let me know if you have any trouble. Okay off to cook Ground Beef Stroganoff, I'll let you know how it comes out.
Check these Bagels out!

No comments:

Post a Comment