Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Of The Easiest Ways To Save Money

One of the easiest ways to save money has to be by using coupons.  I am sure some of you are thinking oh, yeah saving .25 on instant mash potatoes is really going to save me a bundle, right. If you haven't used coupons, before or if you just gave it a quick try and didn't learn the way to make your coupon money double and do more work for you then you were being short changed. 

  Using coupons is like a Science, well maybe not that serious, but there's way more to it then just grabbing what the coupon says and using it.  There is a certain time that is best to use your coupons.  And you want to buy the right items, too.  Don't buy items you don't use.  I know that sounds funny to say that, but sometimes when you first start out some people have been known to want to save so much, that their mind seems to play tricks on them.

(DeDe's is a great place to buy coupons if you missed getting the paper or if you want more then 1 section. It can be a lot cheaper then buying more papers. Plus you can buy just the coupons you want like Buy 1 Get 1 free or a high percentage off. Check they out!)

  People will pick up things they don't really even use, just because they have a coupon for that item.  I know it's weird, but I have to say I did it myself in the beginning too, not a lot but I did.  Now if you want to try something new that's a different thing. I love trying new products when I have a coupon that way I don't feel I wasted so much money, if we don't like it.  Plus a lot of times it's on sale when they first come out with it. 

  I'll keep updating with information on using coupons and how to save money with them.  I'll also try and scan some of my old receipts to show you how much I have saved.  I am not claiming to be the best, only that I do and can save a lot of money with coupons and so can you. 

  If you too know a lot about saving money with coupons, please follow this blog and reply with tips and comments.  I'd love to help each other save even more money.  Maybe we can help some new people learn couponing and help them save their family a lot of money too. 

  Here's the list for January 2010 for the Sunday Coupons.  I recommend you buy at least 2 papers each week when they have good coupons.  More can be better, but if your just starting out I would not recommend you buy too many, because it can become too much and it will only over whelm you and you'll end up quitting.

List of Sunday January 2010 Coupons


1/3: 2 Smart Source & 2 Red Plum & General Mill


1/10: Smart Source & Red Plum


1/17: Smart Source & Red Plum & Proctor & Gamble


1/24: Smart Source & Red Plum


1/31: Smart Source & Red Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment