Thursday, January 14, 2010

I LOVE FREEBIES , BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR MY POOR MAILMAN'S BACK


I LOVE FREEBIES!
I really love signing up for FREEBIES so much!  I get so many free items daily, you would not believe all the awesome things I have gotten for FREE!  I get so much that I feel bad for my mailman. I know he must personally hate me. I use to have the same mail man and I made sure I was very sweet, left a great Christmas gift for him and thanked him all the time since he was so sweet and would bring my items inside the gate and put them on my porch or if I was home he would ring my door-bell. Now for some reason we always have a different mailman or lady. 

You may want to know what do I do with all the FREEBIES I get daily.  Well I have a big 2 drawer rolling bin where I put most of the things I get I throw or recyle all envelopes or boxes it came in.  Then I put the items in the bins.  I have donated to the homeless, used a lot to send to our Troops, sent and giving to our friends and family.  Mostly it's went to the homeless though.  I am always putting together, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deorant and the list goes on and on then I give it to a church in New Orleans that has days they give out to the homeless.  It makes me feel good to be able to help them get some of the things they need. 
If you thought you didn't need any FREEBIES now you see what  you too can do with them, so sign up and help others for FREE! 
SUPER IMPORTANT!
**MAKE SURE YOU SIGN-UP FOR A FREE E-MAIL TO GIVE FOR FREEBIES**
You want to do this, because they will be sending you a lot of mail and more FREEBIES in your e-mail box.
You don't want your personal box to get over packed with junk mail.

HAVE FUN HERE ARE FREEBIES FOR YOU
*CLICK ON READ MORE RIGHT UNDER THIS AT LEFT*

Claim a 100% FREE photo mouse pad - with free shipping from ArtCow FREE shipping too!
Hurry up and go HERE

Get a FREE Uniball Super Ink Pen It's great for writing checks with  secure signature.
Join them on Twitter  Click HERE  after you sign up click on their web-site
http://www.uniballsuperink.com/?utm_source=TwitterBio

FREE Bottle Of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Click HERE

FREE Dunkin Donuts Coffee Sample Click HERE

Here is a List of a Ton Of FREE Google Services put in a great list by, Hey It's FREE a Great FREE website that always has great freebies plus Goob is pretty funny too.  This list is really good for many different reasons.  There's something for almost everybody.

I'll list more great FREEBIES very soon so keep coming back.




SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment